Girls, are you interested in learning a sport, sampling the arts, preparing for a career, or pitching a tent? Do you dream of publishing stories online, traveling to exotic locales, or speaking on behalf of girls in Washington, D.C.? In Girl Scouting, you can do it all! Girls in grades K-12 can join as girl members. It’s never too late to join in the fun.
Girls can join Girl Scouts at different grade–levels:
- Girl Scout Daisy, grades K-1
- Girl Scout Brownie, grades 2-3
- Girl Scout Junior, grades 4-5
- Girl Scout Cadette, grades 6-8
- Girl Scout Senior, grades 9-10
- Girl Scout Ambassador, grades 11-12
Please contact our Service Unit Manager, Faith Phelps via email [email@example.com] with the following information, Or, complete the interest form pdf, print and mail to Faith Phelps | 59 Black Creek Rd | Rochester, NY 14623.
Thank you for your interest! We are looking forward to having you join the Black Creek Girl Scout Family!